The Great Parchment Book project won a Commendation of Merit in the Succeed Awards, April 2014
- The Catalogue of Digital Editions won third place in the DH Awards 2016 Best DH Data Visualization category.
- Julianne Nyhan and the other founding members (Geoffrey Rockwell, Stan Ruecker, Peter Organisciak, Megan Meredith-Lobay and Kamal Ranaweera) of A Day in the Life of the Digital Humanities (Day of DH) (2009-2012) won the 2014 CSDH/SCHN Outstanding Contribution Award.
- The Great Parchment Book project received a European Succeed Award Commendation of Merit, April 2014
- An infographic produced by UCLDH and 4Humanities to show The Humanities Matter won the category for the 'Best DH visualisation or infographic' in the Digital Humanities Awards 2013
- Textal was second runner-up in the Digital Humanities Awards 2013: 'Best use of DH for fun' category
- Transcribe Bentham was honoured with an Award of Distinction in the Digital Communities category of the highly prestigious Prix Ars Electronica (May 2011)
In the press
- The Dynamic Dialects project featured in the Daily Mail, phys.org and Quartz, as well as being mentioned on Radio Scotland and Radio Four 'PM' (May 2015)
- The PanoptiCam was noted in HyperAllergic and Gizmodo (March 2015)
- Textal featured in the Chronicle of Higher Education in July 2013
- Melissa Terras, UCLDH Director, talks to the Times Higher Education about the work being done at UCL to create a digital version of the fire-damaged Great Parchment Book (June 2013)
- UCLDH co-director Melissa Terras is quoted in an article in Wired on the effect big data is having on academic disciplines (January 2013)
- Prof Melissa Terras discusses Roberto Busa in The Guardian (August 2011)
- The Transcribe Bentham project had an article in the New York Times (Dec 2010)