Some of our research collaborators and partners include:
- Elsevier (Founding Sponsor of the UCL Big Data Institute)
- The UK Food Standards Agency
- National Institute of Informatics, Japan
- Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Japan
- Michigan Institute for Data Science, USA
We are interested in hearing from potential collaborators with the following research interests:
- Modelling spatial and temporal patterns.
- Simplifying high-dimensional dependency structure
- Statistical-computational trade-offs
- Extraction of weak signals
- Large-scale visualizations
To discuss collaboration opportunities, contact us.