Information for UCL students
Please remember, to help keep our community safe:
- you must stay at home if you feel unwell;
- face coverings are mandatory for all students and staff while you are indoors on campus, unless you are exempt;
- you should get tested twice a week and report your results to both NHS and UCL Connect to Protect.
Find out more about the measures we’re putting in place and what you can do to help keep everyone safe on Keeping safe on campus
Video: What to expect on campus this term
- The government has announced that "Plan B" safety measures will be removed in England. Find out what this means for you and what safety measures UCL is taking on student news.
- Read an update from Professor Kathleen Armour, Vice-Provost (Education and Student Experience) about what you can expect in Term 2 including face-to-face teaching on student news.
- Getting tested for COVID-19 and reporting your results helps to reduce the spread of the virus. Watch our video to find out more about getting tested and reporting your results.
- We've put together a short video with some advice about how to get vaccinated against COVID-19, access healthcare, and find support at UCL. Watch the video and find out more.
- How we are communicating with students
We’re working hard to keep all our students and staff up to date with the latest on coronavirus and our response to it. The information on this page is updated regularly and should be considered the most up-to-date source of information for students. Please check this page regularly.
Students should expect to receive updates through the myUCL student newsletter (on a weekly basis during term time) and from their department or faculty. Please check your UCL email on a regular basis for important notifications. If you haven’t been receiving the myUCL newsletter, please check your spam or junk folder in the first instance. If the newsletters are not in these folders, please complete this quick form to notify us. We will resubscribe you if for any reason you are unsubscribed, and we will contact you if there are any other issues.
- Information for parents and guardians of UCL students
Starting university can be an anxious time for parents who want to help and support their child so that they make the most of university. Our website for parents aims to answer some of your key questions.
If you have a specific question about your individual circumstances please speak to your department or line manager in the first instance. If you have a more general question, please check that it has not already been answered through our Coronavirus FAQs or Keeping Safe on Campus webpages.
Students can contact us though the askUCL student enquiries system. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and if you would like to speak to someone on the phone, please call our helpline on 0203 108 5699. Lines are open 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.