Keeping safe on campus
How you can make a difference
We need your help to prevent the spread of infection and keep our community safe.
- Get vaccinated against COVID-19 if you can.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell
- Be considerate of those around you, especially if they are wearing a ‘Please give me space’ lanyard or badge.
- Consider wearing a face covering.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Always sneeze or cough into a tissue.
How we are working keeping you safe
We are working hard with our recognised unions and taking advice from UCL’s world-leading researchers to make sure our campus is as safe as possible:
- We have carried out tailored risk assessments of all areas of campus.
- We are reducing the risk of transmission through ventilation.
- We are working with Camden Council and our neighbours to keep our borough as safe as possible.
- We are planning for potential coronavirus cases on campus or the reintroduction of any further lockdown restrictions.
Key information and support
If you have a specific question about your individual circumstances please speak to your department or line manager in the first instance. If you have a more general question, please check that it has not already been answered on this site.
Students can contact us though the askUCL student enquiries system.