Keeping safe on campus
How you can make a difference
We need your help to prevent the spread of infection and keep our community safe.
- Get vaccinated against COVID-19 if you can.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell
- Be considerate of those around you, especially if they are wearing a ‘Please give me space’ lanyard or badge.
- Consider wearing a face covering.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Always sneeze or cough into a tissue.
Visit the Government and NHS websites and download the NHS COVID-19 App for the most up to date information about what to do if you feel unwell and what you can do to avoid spreading the virus.
How we are working keeping you safe
We are working hard with our recognised unions and taking advice from UCL’s world-leading researchers to make sure our campus is as safe as possible:
- We have carried out tailored risk assessments of all areas of campus.
- We are reducing the risk of transmission through ventilation.
- We are working with Camden Council and our neighbours to keep our borough as safe as possible.
- We are planning for potential coronavirus cases on campus or the reintroduction of any further lockdown restrictions.
Key information and support
If you have a specific question about your individual circumstances please speak to your department or line manager in the first instance. If you have a more general question, please check that it has not already been answered on this site.
Students can contact us though the askUCL student enquiries system.