Safety and Security
Actions and procedures relating to how the Department is responding to the coronavirus pandemic can be found on our COVID information page.
The following sections are a condensed version of certain topics in the Safety Handbook, to address the most common safety questions. Use the links below to find out more about our polices and be part of creating a more safe UCL.
- Safety Committee
The Safety Comittee meets every two months to discuss safety related issues. Please find the Terms of Reference below.
- Safety Objectives - 2020/2021
The Safety Objectives for 2020/2021 include:
- To fully update all online safety training.
- To achieve 100% (or as near as possible) completion of mandatory training.
- To achieve 100% (or as near as possible) completion of DSE Assessments.
- To review current arrangements for: Legionella, LEVs, Pressurised systems, Gases, Lifting Equipment, and PAT.
- To achieve T-100 Level 1 by September 2020.