Safety and Security
Actions and procedures relating to how the Department is responding to the coronavirus pandemic can be found on our COVID information page.
The following sections are a condensed version of certain topics in the Safety Handbook, to address the most common safety questions. Use the links below to find out more about our polices and be part of creating a more safe UCL.
- Safety Committee
The Safety Comittee meets every two months to discuss safety related issues. Please find the Terms of Reference below.
- Safety Objectives - 2021/2022
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Safety Objectives for 2021/2022 have rolled over from 2020/2021. The objectives include:
- To fully review and update all departmental online safety training.
- To achieve 100% (or as near as possible) completion of mandatory safety training.
- To achieve 100% (or as near as possible) completion of DSE Assessments.
- To improve the Hazard Observation rates.
- To ensure Wellbeing activities continue, with large campaigns introduced.