Our consultants are practising academics and engineers who have experience of undertaking programme review/evaluation, through to developing and delivering major curriculum development programmes and initiating complex new programmes. The centre offers a range of services at a variety of scales and has access to broad range of expertise that can be deployed on short-time scales. Supported by UCL Consultants Ltd, bespoke consultancy support service complex projects can be instigated and managed quickly and efficiently.
• Foresight and Horizon Scaling Reviews in a range of topics relating to engineering education
• Curriculum review and evaluations – including aspects of accreditation or assessment
• Develop and initiation of new programmes in collaboration with international partners. For example: Newgiza University & UCL collaborate to train engineering leaders of the future.
• Bespoke training and mentoring programmes in engineering education – For example: Royal Academy of Engineering, Safety Champions in Engineering Education.
• Capacity building workshops. Engineering Education Master Classes in South Africa.
Our 600+ active staff and students have developed and delivered 134 engagement and outreach programmes, activities and events, inviting over 6000 students, 5-19 year olds, across over 500 primary and secondary schools in London and the UK, to discover the creative, humanitarian and problem-solving nature of engineering and its significance to society.