Advertise graduate level opportunities in the UK or abroad to UCL students, researchers and recent graduates, including internships, insight days and permanent roles by posting a vacancy on myUCLCareers.
There will be no charge to reach our community of up to 40,000 students and even more graduates. If you want to target your vacancy to students/graduates in specific subject areas or year groups you can do that too.
By posting a vacancy, students who have registered to receive updates will automatically get a daily or weekly digest of vacancies that will include yours.
To post a vacancy for the first time:
- Read our Advertising Policy
- Register your organisation on myUCLCareers - this will be checked and approved by our team
- Ensure your vacancy meets UK National Minimum Wage legislation*
- Post your vacancy
- Choose 'Post Locally' if you just want to reach UCL candidates. By 'posting a vacancy', candidates will apply to you directly.
- Log back in at any time to update or delete your vacancy as required
*If the opportunity is outside of the UK it must meet the labour legislation for the country concerned.
Advertising to other universities
UCL Careers is part of The Careers Group, University of London which means you can also use your myUCLCareers account to "share" opportunities advertised at UCL with other universities within The Careers Group at no cost.
Third party recruitment
For indirect third-party recruiters, (such as agencies), there will be a charge of £159 (+VAT) for advertising any vacancy.
Vacancies will need to be posted with and approved by our parent body, The Careers Group, University of London rather than advertising directly on the myUCLCareers jobs board above.
If you have any further questions about advertising, please contact us by phone on 020 3549 5926 or email us