Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships – Standard European Fellowships at ISR or UCL Energy
3 June 2020
The UCL Energy Institute and the Institute for Sustainable Resources are inviting expressions of interest in applying for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship.
MSCA-IF Standard European Fellowships support experienced researchers for a full time period between 12 and 24 months. Fellowships are open to researchers meeting the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a doctoral degree or at least 4 years of research experience (full-time equivalent) since obtaining a university degree giving access to doctoral studies;
- Eligible researchers can be of any nationality and must not have resided or carried out their main activity in UK (country of the host organisation) for more than 12 months since September 2017;
- All requirements of the H2020 MSCA-IF programme (See Guide for Applicants).
There are a range of topics under which this research can reside:
- The Energy Institute
- Institute for Sustainable Resources
If you would like to submit an expression of interest please send a detailed CV with a list of publications along with a 2 page document which includes a cover letter detailing research interests and experience (max 1 page) and an abstract of the MSCA research proposal (max 1 page).
- For the UCL Energy Institute please email: email@example.com
- For the UCL Institute for Sustainable Resources please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for expressions of interest is Sunday 12th July, 23:59.
Your proposal will be reviewed and the selected candidate will be supported in the development of the project proposals for Marie Skłodowska-Curie European Fellowship via UCL that must be submitted to the European Commission by September 9th 2020, 17:00 CET.
Photo credit: Lukas, Unsplash