Industrial strategy - the missing xx factor
01 November 2017, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
Google and UCL’s Institute for Innovation and Public Purpose teamed up for a joint event on women and industrial strategy.
- Sold out
Google, 6 Pancras Square, King’s Cross, London N1C 4AG
Influential and inspiring women from business, government, academia, trade unions and civil society came together to discuss how to make the industrial strategy more ‘mission-oriented’, driving real results and utilising the skills and expertise of the entire workforce.
18:30 Panel discussion and Q&A with speakers:
- Katie O’Donovan (Public Policy Manager at Google)
- Professor Mariana Mazzucato (Director of UCL’s Institute for Innovation and Public Purpose)
- Kate Bell (Head of Economic and Social Affairs at the TUC)
- Professor Sue Himmelweit (Emeritus Professor of Economics at the Open University and Co-founder of the Women’s Budget Group)
- Rannia Leontaridi (Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy)
21:00 Event ends