The Bartlett’s Doctoral alumni hold influential positions in leading universities and research organisations around the world. We’ve caught up with a few of them...
In our latest interview, Regner Ramos discusses growing up gay in Puerto Rico, founding LOBBY magazine while at The Bartlett School of Architecture, and what it means to be considered a role model.
In this series of conversations with alumni, we celebrate their achievements, share their reminiscences and hear their tips for current Bartlett PhD students:
- Hrishikesh Ballal, Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis (2015 graduate)
- Carrie Behar, UCL Energy Institute (2016 graduate)
- Jo-Anne Bichard, School of Graduate Studies (2015 graduate)
- Sarah Cary, School of Planning, (2015 graduate)
- Jenny Love, UCL Energy Institute (2014 graduate)
- Tatiana Moreira de Souza, School of Planning (2016 graduate)
- Sofie Pelsmakers, UCL Energy Institute (2016 graduate)
- Regner Ramos, School of Architecture (2017 graduate)