The Bartlett School of Architecture to offer architecture advice for Year 11 and 12 students
8 July 2021
The Bartlett School of Architecture has announced a series of online advice sessions for students interested in studying architecture as part of UCL Outreach programme.
The Bartlett School of Architecture will be running a series of online 1 to 1 advice sessions for year 11 and 12 students interested in studying architecture at university.
Taking place on Monday 26 July, all participating students will be allocated 20 minutes between 10am and 4pm BST, where they will be given the opportunity to:
- Find out what to expect when applying for architecture at university
- Ask how to prepare a portfolio and get tips and advice on how to prepare for an interview
- Share creative work and receive feedback with a UCL lecturer
- Speak to a current student about their experience at UCL and how they prepared for their application.
To apply for a space, please read the eligibility criteria below and then submit a completed online application form.
Please note that there are limited spaces available, so if you aren’t successful on this occasion, we will add you to our waiting list for future sessions. Additionally, if 26 July is not convenient, but you would like to be considered for future sessions, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This unique opportunity is only available to current year 11 and 12 students who meet at least 2 of the following criteria:
- First in family
- Non-selective state school
- Receiving/received free school meals
- Black, Asian and minority ethnic
- Is planning to apply to study for an architecture degree in a university like UCL
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Bartlett Outreach team email@example.com