Join the next generation of sustainability leaders
The time to act on climate change is now. We need a new generation of experts with the skills to make our buildings, towns and cities more sustainable and healthier places to live.
Our undergraduate degree in Sustainable Built Environments, Energy and Resources at UCL's Bartlett School of Environment, Energy and Resources is designed to provide you with the vital skills needed to kickstart your career in sustainability, take action on climate change, and help build a better future.
Are you ready to launch your career in environment, energy and resources? Register your interest in studying with us today to receive our latest updates and invitations to open days and taster sessions.
Study Sustainable Built Environments Energy and Resources BSc and MEng
Our new Sustainable Built Environments Energy and Resources BSc and MEng is a unique solution-oriented undergraduate degree that combines every aspect of sustainability, from social and environmental science to resource economics and engineering, giving you the skills needed to take decisive climate action and help build a sustainable future. Depending on your career ambitions, you can take the programme as either a three-year BSc (Hons) or four-year MEng to kickstart your career in sustainability or sustainable engineering.
You will learn:
- Social, environmental, and economic theories to address climate change, achieve net-zero emissions, and improve health and wellbeing.
- The key challenges facing sustainable built environments and how to overcome them.
- How to use digital tools to provide creative solutions to real-world sustainability problems.
- Essential maths and statistics required to work in sustainability, learning through real examples, with additional support provided.
- How data analysis, modelling and decision-making processes can be used to design, construct and operate sustainable buildings, neighbourhoods, and cities.
Do you want to recieve updates from our faculty, along with invitations to upcoming open days, taster sessions and more? Complete the form below to register your interest in studying with us, selecting your subject of interest as 'Sustainable Built Environments'.