Undergraduate Open Day: Summer 2021
18 June 2021, 10:30 am–3:30 pm
Session registration is now open for our virtual Undergraduate Open Day. Join us on 18 June and discover what it’s like to study at a world-leading architecture school.
The Bartlett School of Architecture
Join us during UCL’s Undergraduate Open Week to find out more about studying an undergraduate degree at The Bartlett School of Architecture.
The Bartlett attracts students from across the globe who have the creativity, skills and drive to design, shape and engineer the built environment of the future.
As a student studying one of our programmes you’ll enjoy unrivalled spaces to work in, take part in the UK’s biggest architecture Summer Show and learn key architectural ideas and spatial strategies led by dedicated staff. Enjoy being part of a world-leading community for studying, teaching and researching architecture and the built environment.
Our talks will take place on Friday 18 June with two sessions to choose from: a morning session at 10:30 BST and an afternoon session at 14:00 BST.
Both sessions will open with a detailed presentation about each of the school's four undergraduate programmes, before moving on to an opportunity for participants to ask tutors, admissions staff and current students questions about the programmes, the application process and life at The Bartlett. There will also be live Q&As with UCL Students’ Union societies, exclusive access to chat to our accommodation team and much more.
You can now choose which session you would like to attend, at the registration link below.
We offer four undergraduate degrees:
- Architecture BSc (ARB/RIBA Part 1) – a three-year degree and the first step to becoming a qualified architect
- Architecture MSci (ARB Part 1 & 2) – a five-year programme accelerating your journey to becoming a qualified architect and including a year on placement
- Architectural & Interdisciplinary Studies BSc – a three or four-year degree, with a study abroad route, which allows you to combine the study of architecture with other modules from across UCL
- Engineering & Architectural Design MEng – a multi-disciplinary four-year programme, which combines architectural design with engineering
Lead: 'Kinder Kunst Garden' by Ruoxi Jia, Architecture BSc (ARB/RIBA Part 1), UG3, Y2
1. 'Primula Gardens' by Noor Alsalemi, Architecture BSc, UG4, Y2
2. 'Rewilding a Feral Testbed' by David Byrne, Architecture BSc, UG5, Year 2
3. 'Echo' - Group Installation Project, Architecture BSc, Year 1
4. 'The Dining Room', Wei (Keane) Chua, Architecture BSc, Year 1