EDI is at the forefront of everything we do in The Bartlett and involves all staff and students. Alongside our faculty coordination team, each of The Bartlett’s schools/institutes has its own team.
Here at The Bartlett we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. We continually seek ways to improve the working environment for our people, because we know they are our greatest asset.
Bartlett EDI Coordination Team
- Sara Shafiei, Vice-Dean Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Sarah Rolph, Faculty Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Manager
- BEAMS Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator under recruitment
Departmental Inclusion Leads:
Inclusion Leads are members of staff who volunteer to provide support and assistance on EDI issues, acting as the first point of contact for staff and students.
- Bartlett Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis (CASA)
- Bartlett Development Planning Unit (DPU)
- Bartlett School of Architecture (BSA)
- The Bartlett School of Environment, Energy and Resources (BSEER)
- Bartlett School of Planning (BSP)
- The Bartlett School of Sustainable Construction (BSSC)
- UCL Energy Institute
- UCL Institute for Environmental Design and Engineering (IEDE)
- UCL Institute for Global Prosperity (IGP)
- Institute for Innovation and Public Purpose (IIPP)
- Institute for Sustainable Heritage (ISH)
- UCL Urban Laboratory
UCL is committed to listening to and addressing complaints. Dignity Advisors are available to talk through options confidentially before you decide how to proceed.
There are also several EDI committees and social networks within UCL for both staff and students.