On this page you'll find key EDI contacts within The Bartlett and UCL.
Here at The Bartlett we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. We continually seek ways to improve the working environment for our people, because we know they are our greatest asset.
Bartlett EDI Lead:
- Sara Shafiei, Vice-Dean (Equality, Diversity and Inclusion)
- Sarah Rolph, Faculty Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Manager
Departmental Inclusion Leads:
Inclusion Leads are members of staff who volunteer to provide support and assistance on EDI issues, acting as the first point of contact for staff and students.
- Bartlett School of Planning
- The Bartlett School of Environment, Energy and Resources
- Institute for Sustainable Heritage / Institute for Environmental Design and Engineering
- UCL Energy Institute
- The Bartlett School of Sustainable Construction
- Institute for Innovation and Public Purpose
- Bartlett School of Architecture
- Institute for Global Prosperity
- Development Planning Unit
- Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis
UCL is committed to listening to and addressing complaints. Dignity Advisors are available to talk through options confidentially before you decide how to proceed.
There are also several EDI committees and social networks within UCL for both staff and students.