The UCL Institute of Archaeology has one studentship of £10,000 available to support a graduate student who is an ordinarily resident in the UK or Ireland and eligible to pay home fee rate.
This studentship will be assessed on both economic need and academic excellence and is open to those applying to any of the following MA / MSc degrees at the UCL Institute of Archaeology in 2024/25:
- MA Archaeology
- MA Archaeology and Heritage of Asia
- MA in Archaeology and Heritage of Egypt and the Middle East
- MA in Cultural Heritage Studies
- MA in Managing Archaeological Sites
- MA in Mediterranean Archaeology
- MA in Museum Studies
- MA in Principles of Conservation
- MA in Public Archaeology
- MA in Research Methods for Archaeology
- MSc in Archaeological Science: Technology and Materials
- MSc in Bioarchaeological and Forensic Anthropology
- MSc in Computational Archaeology: GIS, Data Science and Complexity
- MSc in Conservation for Archaeology and Museums
- MSc in Environmental Archaeology
- MSc in Palaeoanthropology and Palaeolithic Archaeology
Only applicants with an annual household income of £42,875 or less can be considered.
Applications comprise of an application form which can be downloaded here.
and submitting an online submit a PGT Financial Need online form which can be found here.
Only applicants who have submitted both an application form and the PGT Financial Need form, and have submitted a complete admissions application (with both references) by the deadline will be considered.
Successful applicants will be informed by early May and the award will be paid towards the applicant’s fees once the applicant has enrolled.
Any queries please contact Lisa Daniel, Graduate Admissions Administrator.