A free resource for student led and interactive learning in your classroom!
Who's it for:
- Years 7-13
- Students with an interest in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- We can tailor the workshop to focus on themes of your teaching – just ask!
- The anthropo-box can be used as part of a taster lecture for smaller groups
What to expect:
- A one-hour session from an anthropologist or PhD anthropology student
- Handling artefacts and cultural objects from the anthropology department's ethnographic collection
- Interactive discussion and problem solving
I want to book the Anthropo-box:
A contact name and email address, the name of your school, and the preferred date and time of the session.
We would really appreciate your feedback. Please take this short survey (3-5 minutes of your time) to help us improve our provision. Thank you!