Courses in Anaesthesia
Contact - Alison Lambert,
Department of Anaesthetics,
Level 3 Podium, Maples Link Corridor,
University College Hospital,
235 Euston Road,
London, NW1 2BU, Email: email@example.com
- A practical introduction to Intensive Care - a one day introductory course in the practical basics of critical care aimed at all those who have little or no ICU/HDU experience eg FY1/2, ST1/2 Medicine or Surgery, who are likely to spend time on critical care, ICU or HDU who visit their patients on ICU and who would like to understand what's happening to their ICU patients.
- An introduction to Anaesthesia - a one day introductory course in the basics of anaesthesia aimed at all those who are about to start a post in anaesthesia eg before ACCS or Anaesthesia ST1, who want to start their anaesthetic jobs 'hitting the ground running, who are considering a career in anaesthesia, and who need to have a basic understanding of anesthesia eg Surgical / ER trainees.
- UCL Masterclass in Adult Intensive Care - a one day masterclass in adult critical care hosted as a series of conversations with experts in their field, and aimed at those preparing for the EDIC, DICM, FRCA, or just interested in better critical care.
- UCH Primary FRCA Course - dates to be confirmed. This is a 2 day exam revision course for the Primary FRCA, held at University College Hospital, London. It consists of 1 day of OSCEs and small group tutorials and 1 day of VIVAs.
- UCH Final FRCA VIVA Course - dates to be confirmed. This is a 2 day exam revision course which is held at University College Hospital, London, consisting of small group tutorials, covering the essentials for the Final FRCA Examination, VIVA Tips and basic science and clinical VIVAs.