Education & Research highlights
- We are delighted to announce the appointment of our BRC Director Designate
- Prestigious NIHR Research Professorship awarded to Dr Waseem Qasim
- Professor Helen Cross receives OBE in the Queens' Birthday Honours for services to children with Epilpesy.
- Professor David Long leads new treatment for polycystic kidney disease. Read more: UCL News, GOSH Press Release
- Professor Catherine Law becomes an Academy of Medical Sciences Fellow. Read more about: ICH's Population, Policy & Practice Programme
- Patients with severe form of immune condition are treated using gene therapy. Read more: GOSH Press Release, The Guardian
Great Ormond Street Hospital
The UCL Institute of Child Health, in partnership with Great Ormond Street Hospital, is the largest centre in Europe devoted to clinical and basic research and postgraduate teaching in children’s health.