Education & Research highlights
- Read about our translational research as part of UCL's fantastic REF2014 result NEW
- Congratulations to our Open Day Poster Competition Winners
- Epilepsy surgery in childhood can protect memory
- Read about ICH and GOSH's exciting research in our latest Research Review
- Leisure time physical activity linked to lower depression risk
Great Ormond Street Hospital
The UCL Institute of Child Health, in partnership with Great Ormond Street Hospital, is the largest centre in Europe devoted to clinical and basic research and postgraduate teaching in children’s health.