Education & Research highlights
- The Duchess of Cornwall meets teenagers with Arthritis
- Spotlight on Dr Felicity Fitzgerald who has been volunteering at an ebola unit in Sierra Leone
- Professor Tim Cole receives 2015 Royal Statistical Society Bradford Hill Medal
- Read about our translational research as part of UCL's fantastic REF2014 result
- Read about ICH and GOSH's exciting research in our latest Research Review
Great Ormond Street Hospital
The UCL Institute of Child Health, in partnership with Great Ormond Street Hospital, is the largest centre in Europe devoted to clinical and basic research and postgraduate teaching in children’s health.