Education & Research highlights
- We are delighted to be able to offer places on an innovative new research degree from this September. The MRes in Child Health is the first programme of its kind in the UK.
- Protein responsible for rare childhood disorder gives clues to common neurodegenerative conditions. Read more: GOSH Press Release
- We are delighted to announce the appointment of our BRC Director Designate
- Prestigious NIHR Research Professorship awarded to Dr Waseem Qasim
- Professor Helen Cross receives OBE in the Queens' Birthday Honours for services to children with Epilpesy.
- Professor David Long leads new treatment for polycystic kidney disease. Read more: UCL News, GOSH Press Release
Great Ormond Street Hospital
The UCL Institute of Child Health, in partnership with Great Ormond Street Hospital, is the largest centre in Europe devoted to clinical and basic research and postgraduate teaching in children’s health.