Education & Research highlights
- Patients with severe form of immune condition are treated using gene therapy. Read more: GOSH Press Release, The Guardian
- Increase in rickets linked to overuse of sunscreen. Read more: The Sunday Times, The Scotsman, Telegraph. Listen: BBC Radio Scotland 'Newsdrive' (from 1 hour 19 mins)
- Large discrepancies between parental perceptions of child’s weight and official classifications
- Most antibiotics during pregnancy are unlikely to cause neurological damage to fetuses
- Research highlight: Papers of the month
Great Ormond Street Hospital
The UCL Institute of Child Health, in partnership with Great Ormond Street Hospital, is the largest centre in Europe devoted to clinical and basic research and postgraduate teaching in children’s health.