- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Wellcome and College Prizes in Endocrine Systems
The Wellcome Prize was established at University College Hospital Medical School by the Wellcome Trust for Medical Research
- Two awards may be awarded in each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Board of
Examiners in Life Sciences (Medical).
- The Prizes are awarded to the two students who
show the greatest proficiency
in the Endocrine Systems module in Year 2 of the MBBS course.
- The value of the First Prize is £100 and the Second Prize £75.
will be accompanied by a certificate.
- No application is necessary.
- The awards are announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:17