Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Charlotte Dixon Memorial Prize for Overall Performance in Year 2
The Charlotte Dixon Memorial Prize was founded in 1978 in memory of Charlotte Dixon, who entered the Middlesex Hospital Medical School as a student in October 1976 and died in June 1978
- One award may be awarded in each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty
of Biomedical Sciences Board of Examiners
- The Prize is awarded for outstanding performance in Year 2 of
- The value of the prize is £200. The award will be accompanied by a
- No application is necessary.
- The awards are announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:08 by Registry Web