Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Charles Vernon Prize
Founded in 1994 by Barbara Banks, Professor of Physiological Chemistry, UCL, in memory of her husband, Charles Vernon
- A prize known as the Charles Vernon Prize for the best
may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded for the best third year Biological Chemist.
- The value of the Prize is £100.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
- The award is announced in July.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued
use of the resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:59