Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
UCL Scholarships in Chemistry
Founded in 1995-96
- Up to ten scholarships, known as the Chemistry Scholarships, may be
in each session.
- The Scholarships are awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
Department of Chemistry.
- The Scholarships are awarded to students of high intellectual
- The value of each award is £500.
- A student will be selected for an award on the basis of academic
entry into the Department and performance in the first academic term.
entrants are automatically considered unless they are in receipt of
substantial UCL Bursary or Scholarship.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by a panel selected
Head of the Department of Chemistry.
- The Scholars elected must pursue an undergraduate degree course of
the field of Chemistry at University College London.
- Payment of the Scholarship is normally made in one payment at the
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations should it
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.