Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Parke Davis Prize
Founded in 1991 from funds given to Professor C R Ganellin in the Department of Chemistry by Dr D C Horwell on behalf of the Parke-Davis Neuroscience Research Centre, Cambridge
- A prize known as the Parke-Davis Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to the third year undergraduate
student of Medicinal
Chemistry in the College who is considered to have done the most
- The value of the Prize is £100.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:51 by Registry Web