Registry & Academic Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Otto Skutsch Prize
Founded in 1994 in memory of Otto Skutsch, Professor of Latin at UCL from 1951-1972
- One or more prizes known as the Otto Skutsch prize may
be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
Arts and Humanities.
- The Prize is awarded for excellence in Latin,
on the basis of final
- The value of the Prize is £50.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Professor of
- The award is announced in July.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued
use of the resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provision of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:27 by Registry Web