- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Orpen Bursary Fund was instituted in 1917, and consists of a capital sum of £1,000, being the proceeds, less expenses, from the sale of a competition picture done by Sir William Orpen in 1899, while a student in the Slade School. The picture was sold with Sir William Orpen's consent, provided that the proceeds were devoted to some purpose for the benefit of the Slade School
- The Council makes grants from time to time from the Orpen
- The grants are made on the recommendation of the Slade
Professor of Fine
- Candidates for the grants must be students in the
Slade School of Fine Art
who intend to become professional artists, and who, showing adequate
their work, are in need of financial assistance to enable
them to continue in
their career as professional artists.
- Candidates must give full information of their financial
the Slade Professor.
- The grant may be paid forthwith, or may be applied to the
payment of fees,
at the discretion of the Slade Professor.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 10:54