- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1948 from a fund collected to mark the retirement of Sir Hilary Jenkinson, a former Assistant in the School, and Dr Irene Churchill from the joint secretaryship of the British Records Association
- The Churchill-Jenkinson Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Director of
the School of Library, Archive and Information Studies.
- The Prize is awarded to distinguished candidates for the
MA or Diploma in
Archive and Records Management or Records and Archive Management (International)
for the session, provided that candidate is considered to be of
- The Prize takes the form of books to the value of £75.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Director of the
School of Library, Archive and Information Studies in
consultation with the
Boards of Examiners for Archive and Records Management or Records
- The award is announced in December.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:35