T.C. Yu Bequest
Founded in 1982 by Dr T.C. Yu from a Bequest by his mother, Mrs Yu Lee Mo Fan
- One or more Awards known as the T. C. Yu Bequest may be
awarded in each
- The Awards are made by the Council on the recommendation
of the Faculty of
- The Awards are made to assist undergraduate clinical medical
their overseas travel expenses connected with their Elective Periods.
- Awards are normally within the range £75 to £150.
- Applications, which should relate to specific Elective Period
should be submitted on Elective Period grant forms obtainable from
Office. The closing date for applications is the end of
March each year.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.