- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Dr Katharina Dalton Prize in Women’s Health
Founded in 2006 by the PMS Help Charity in memory of Dr Katharina Dalton for her lifelong work in researching premenstrual syndrome and gynaecological endocrinology. Dr Dalton qualified from the Royal Free Hospital Medical School in 1948.
- A Prize known as the Dr Katharina Dalton Prize in Women’s Health may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of a panel of representatives from the Year 5 WHCD module.
- The prize will be awarded to the team of students placed overall first in the Year 5 WHCD end-of-module project presentations.
- No application is necessary.
- The value of the prize is £190 shared equally between the team members. Each award is accompanied by a certificate.
- The award is announced in August.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 17 sep 12 15:19