Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Neil Sharp Prize
Founded in 1994 from monies given by family and friends to honour the memory of Neil Sharp, a student in the Department 1988-93, whose promising career was cut short by his untimely death through illness
- The Neil Sharp Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to the third year undergraduate
student of the College
who is considered to have done the most distinguished work in Theoretical
- The value of the prize is £100.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications are considered by the
Head of the Department of
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.