- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Neil Sharp Prize
Founded in 1994 from monies given by family and friends to honour the memory of Neil Sharp, a student in the Department 1988-93, whose promising career was cut short by his untimely death through illness
- The Neil Sharp Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to the third year undergraduate
student of the College
who is considered to have done the most distinguished work in Theoretical
- The value of the prize is £100.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications are considered by the
Head of the Department of
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:55