- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1986 in memory of Professor L. S. Bosanquet by his family, friends and colleagues
- The Bosanquet Prize or Prizes may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize or Prizes are awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the Faculty of Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize or Prizes are awarded to a student or to students who are offering Mathematics as a named part of their main field of study for the B.Sc. Degree and who have done outstanding work in pure mathematics.
- The value of the Prize(s) will be determined from year to year.
- No application is necessary.
- A student may not receive the Bosanquet Prize more than once.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Mathematics sub--board of examiners at University College London.
- The award is announced in July.
- The awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 09:49