- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Tube and Rail Disruption 8-11 July
Due to strike action there will be no Tube service from late afternoon on Wednesday 8 July until the morning of Friday 10th July. First Great Western rail services are also expecting disruptions to services during this time. This disruption will affect both staff and students, and we ask all students to be aware that some student services may be offering limited assistance over this period due to under-staffing.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1986 in memory of Professor L. S. Bosanquet by his family, friends and colleagues
- The Bosanquet Prize or Prizes may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize or Prizes are awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the Faculty of Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize or Prizes are awarded to a student or to students who are offering Mathematics as a named part of their main field of study for the B.Sc. Degree and who have done outstanding work in pure mathematics.
- The value of the Prize(s) will be determined from year to year.
- No application is necessary.
- A student may not receive the Bosanquet Prize more than once.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Mathematics sub--board of examiners at University College London.
- The award is announced in July.
- The awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 09:49