Sarah Baker Memorial Prize
Founded in 1919 by Mr G.S. Baker, in memory of his daughter, Miss Sarah M. Baker, D.SC., a student of University College London from 1905-06 to 1909-10, and later a member of staff of the Department of Botany (Quain Student in Bioplogy from September 1912 until her death in May 1917)
- The Sarah M. Baker Memorial Prize may be awarded in each
- If the Sarah M. Baker Memorial Prize is awarded to a woman she
the Ellen Richards Prize.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded for the encouragement of botanical research.
- More than one Prize may be awarded in the session if the state
of the Fund
- The value of the Sarah M. Baker Memorial Prize is £300.
- Payment is made on or about 15 July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:12 by Registry Web