Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Cluff Memorial Prize
The Cluff Memorial Prizes were founded in 1871 by friends of James Stanton Cluff, a former student of University College and Demonstrator in Anatomy. The prize became an Intercalated BSc prize following the introduction of an integrated MBBS curriculum in 2000
- One award may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Board of
Examiners in Physiology.
- The Prize is awarded for outstanding performance
in the Intercalated B.Sc.
degree in Physiology.
- The value of the prize is £200. The award will be
accompanied by a
- No application is necessary.
- The award is announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.