- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
One Garden Court Prize
Founded in 1997 by One Garden Court Family Law Chambers
- A prize known as the One Garden Court Family Law Chambers
Family Law Prize
may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize may be awarded to the student who achieves the
highest mark in the
Family Law examination each year.
- The value of the Prize is £250.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
Department of Laws on the advice of the Sub-Dean.
- The award is announced in November.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:55