Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Duveen Travel Scholarships
Funded annually by the Dorothy Burns Foundation
- One or more travelling scholarships, known as the Duveen
may be awarded in each session.
- The Scholarships are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the
Slade School of Fine Art to students normally resident in the
- The Scholarships are awarded for the purpose
of travel and are available to
students at any time during their association with the
Slade School or upon
leaving the School.
- The value of the awards is determined
by the Slade Professor of Fine
- Candidates must submit a programme of travel and
study to the Secretary of
the Slade School by 5 May in the year when the award
is to be made.
- The qualifications of candidates are
considered by a committee of staff of
the Slade School, chaired by the Slade Professor of Fine
- The Scholarship is tenable for one session.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued
use of the resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provision of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:09 by Registry Web