Find out about the modules for MSc Reproductive Science and Women’s Health
Each taught modules runs as a three week block during Autumn, Spring and Summer terms. The project module runs from early June to early September. In addition there is a full induction week in late September, project statistics and research methods seminars, and careers sessions spread across the academic year.
- Basic Genetics and Technology
- Gametogenesis, Preimplantation Development and IVF
- Female Reproductive Physiology and Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- Reproductive Health
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis and Developing Technology
- Research project and disseratation