|Position||Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Statistical Science|
|Themes||Biostatistics, Computational Statistics, Multivariate and High Dimensional Data|
Statistical and probabilistic genomics; computational and high-dimensional statistics; mathematical biology; networks and time-series.
- 2017 MRC Fellowship (skills development, quantitative). Awarded by U.K. research council, to fund three years’ independent work developing novel statistical methodology for biomedical science applications.
- 2015 EPSRC Doctoral prize. Fellowship awarded by U.K. research council, to fund two years’ independent postdoctoral work following my PhD.
- 2013 Bogue Fellowship awarded by University College London, to fund a 4-month research visit to Columbia University, New York, U.S.A.
List of Publications
- 2021 Two-way sparsity for time-varying networks, with applications in genomics. Bartlett TE, Kosmidis I, Silva R. Annals of Applied Statistics 15(2): 856-879. Preprint available: http://arxiv.org/abs/1802.08114
- 2021 Fusion of single-cell transcriptome and DNA-binding data, for genomic network inference in cortical development. Bartlett TE. BMC Bioinformatics 22(1):1-9. Preprint available: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.05.18.444638
- 2017 Single-cell Co-expression Subnetwork Analysis. Bartlett TE, Müller S, Diaz A. Nature Scientific Reports 7(1): 15066
- 2017 Network inference and community detection, based on covariance matrices, correlations and test statistics from arbitrary distributions. Bartlett TE. Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods 46(18): 9150-9165
- 2017 Parenclitic network analysis of methylation data for cancer identification. Karsakov A, Bartlett TE, Ryblov A, Meyerov I, Ivanchenko M, Zaikin A. PloS one, 12(1): e0169661
- 2016 Detection of Epigenomic Network Community Oncomarkers. Bartlett TE, Zaikin A. Annals of Applied Statistics 10(3): 1373-1396. Preprint available: http://arxiv.org/abs/1506.05244
- 2016 Epigenetic reprogramming of Fallopian tube fimbriae in BRCA mutation carriers defines early ovarian cancer evolution. Bartlett TE, Widschwendter M, et al. Nature Communications 7: 11620
- 2015 Intra-gene DNA Methylation Variability is a Clinically Independent Prognostic Marker in Women's Cancers. Bartlett TE, Widschwendter M, et al. PLoS one, 10(12): e0143178
- 2015 Glioblastoma Stem Cells Respond to Differentiation Cues but Fail to Undergo Commitment and Terminal Cell-Cycle Arrest. Carén H, Stricker SH, Bulstrode H, Gagrica S, Johnstone E, Bartlett TE, Feber A, Wilson G, Teschendorff AE, Bertone P, Beck S, Pollard SM. Stem cell reports, 5(5): 829-842
- 2014 A DNA methylation network interaction measure, and detection of network oncomarkers. Bartlett TE, Olhede SC, Zaikin A. PLoS one, 9(1): e84573
- 2013 Corruption of the intra-gene DNA methylation architecture is a hallmark of cancer. Bartlett TE, Zaikin A, Olhede SC, West J, Teschendorff AE, Widschwendter M. PLoS One, 8(7): e68285
- 2013 A beta-mixture quantile normalization method for correcting probe design bias in Illumina Infinium 450K DNA methylation data. Teschendorff AE, Marabita F, Lechner M, Bartlett TE, Tegner J, Gomez-Cabrero D, Beck S. Bioinformatics, 29(2): 189-196
- Inference of tissue relative proportions of the breast epithelial cell types luminal progenitor, basal, and luminal mature. Bartlett TE, et al. Preprint available: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.05.17.444493
- Co-modularity and co-community detection in large networks. Bartlett TE. Preprint available: http://arxiv.org/abs/1511.05611
- 2018 Two-way sparsity for time-varying networks, with applications in genomics. Joint Statistical Meeting. Vancouver, Canada.
- 2017 A dynamic network model for single-cell genomic data. University College London Department of Statistics seminar series. London, U.K.
- 2016 Stochastic network models for `omics applications. Joint Statistical Meeting. Chicago, U.S.A.
- 2015 A Power Variance Test for Nonstationarity in Complex-Valued Signals. IEEE Conference on Machine Learning Applications. Miami, U.S.A.
- 2015 Uni- and Bi-Partite Stochastic Network Models with Applications to 'Omics Data. UC Berkeley Department of Statistics, Statistics and Genomics seminar series. Berkeley, U.S.A.
- 2015 Network inference and community detection, based on covariance matrices, correlations and test statistics from arbitrary distributions. University College London Department of Statistics, Stochastic Processes Group seminar series. London, U.K.
- 2015 Statistical Modelling of Stochastic Processes in Epigenetics. North West Research Associates. Seattle, U.S.A.
- 2014 Statistical Network Methodology for Biomarker Detection. Joint Statistical Meeting. Boston, U.S.A.