SSEES Alumni Prize for a Final Year Undergraduate Student with outstanding dissertation
1. The SSEES Alumni prize is awarded on the recommendation of the Director of the School of Slavonic and East European Studies.
2. The prize is awarded to a final-year undergraduate student who has received a first-class mark for their dissertation in any one of the SSEES undergraduate programmes and who has an overall mark average in First Class.
3. In addition, the nominated undergraduate should have no marks below 60 across the final two years (for study abroad students, this means Years 2 and 4).
4. The total value of the prize is £50.
5. The recommendations will be made by the relevant Examination Boards. Final decisions will be made by the Director with the Chair of the Board of Examiners.
6. The Award shall be announced in the summer.
7. Awards are subject to the provision of the General Regulations.