The Student Administration Office provides support for registered students and teaching staff.
Resources for Current Students can be found on the Current Students Pages.
Office Opening Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
10:00 - 16:00
10:00 - 13:00
Student Enquiries Officer
- First point of contact for students and visitors
- Supports the work of the Student Administration Office
- Coordinates coursework submissions and student feedback
- Administrative support for Affiliate Students.
Tel: 020 7679 8770 (Internal 28770)
Timetabling and Student Administration Coordinator
- Day to day coordination of the Student Administration Office.
- Administrative support for SSEES students on their Year Abroad.
- SSEES administrative e-learning champion.
- SSEES Timetabling Officer.
|Tel: 020 7679 8774 (Internal 28774)|
Email (Timetable): email@example.com
Email (HPE): firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Administration Manager
- Manages the Student Administration Office
- Supports the Heads of Teaching and Departmental Tutor
- Liaises with Student Academic Representatives (StARS)
|Tel: 020 7679 8820 (Internal 28820)|
Lisa Cagnacci (temporary cover)
Economics and Business
- Administrative support for Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes in Economics & Business, including coursework, attendance, examinations and Portico.
Tel: 020 7679 8775 (Internal 28775)
History, Politics and Sociology
- Administrative support for Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes in History, Politics and Sociology, including coursework, attendance, examinations and Portico.
Tel: 020 7679 8773 (Internal 28773)
Email (Politics): email@example.com
Email (History): firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages and Culture
- Administrative support for Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes in Languages and Culture, including coursework, attendance, examinations and Portico.
Tel: 020 7679 8771 (Internal 28771)
Programme Administrator (Research and IMESS)
- Administrative support to IMESS, MPhil/PhD and MRes students.
- CEELBAS CDT Administrator
Tel: 020 7679 8772 (Internal 28772)
Email (MPhil/PhD/MRes): email@example.com
Email (CEELBAS): firstname.lastname@example.org
Email (IMESS): email@example.com