Dr Elodie Douarin
Lecturer in Economics
- Joined UCL
- 1st Jun 2012
Elodie Douarin is a Development Economist with broad research interests and is currently working on the causes and consequences of conflict, aspects of political participation, migration and subjective wellbeing.
BASC2052 Migration and Health (BASc)
- University College London
- Other Postgraduate qualification (including professional), ATQ03 - Recognised by the HEA as a Fellow | 2016
- University of London
- Doctorate, Doctor of Philosophy | 2008
- University of Toulouse
- Other higher degree, Diplome d'etudes approfondies | 2003
- French Engineering School
- Other higher degree, Ingenieur | 2002
Elodie Douarin is Lecturer in Economics and is the Admissions Tutor for Economics and Business programmes at UCL SSEES.
Elodie has been a lecturer at SSEES since June 2012. She previously worked for Imperial College, SOAS, Kent University and the University of Sussex.