Dr Chiara Amini
- Joined UCL
- 7th Sep 2015
Chiara is an applied economist with broad interests in labour and development economics. She is particularly interested in a multidisciplinary approach that draws from other disciplines, such as sociology, educational studies and psychology. Her most recent research projects focus on education, well-being, social norms and corruption.
Chiara also worked as research consultant for the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development, the World Bank and the Department for International Development.
SESS0010 Contemporary Issues of International Business and Strategic Management
SESS0087 Qualitative Methods for Economics and Business
BASC0011 Migration and Health
- University College London
- Doctorate, Doctor of Philosophy | 2013
- School of Oriental and African Studies
- Other higher degree, Master of Science | 2006
- Universita Bocconi
- First Degree, Bachelor of Science | 2003