UCL's department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering has opened up its Master's programmes so that a more flexible method of study is available to those working in the telecoms industry.
Have you thought about completing a Master's degree but just can't fit it around your work?
You can now choose from a large selection of telecoms/telecoms-related modules available as individual short courses.
You can complete an individual course simply for career development purposes, or you can bank credits towards a flexible MSc programme.
Benefit from the latest research and knowledge in your sector
The courses are delivered by staff with experience both of general business principles and of telecommunications markets and technologies.
Tap into world-leading research and UCL’s world-class telecommunications and business expertise to give your company a competitive edge.
Click on the course titles below to find out more.
Business and services
- Strategy, Marketing and Product Management (Telecoms)
- Finance and Business Environment (Telecoms & ICT)
- Customer Service, Operations and Planning (Telecoms & ICT)
- Organisational Design, People Management and Innovation
- Telecommunications Business Environment
Radio frequency (RF) technologies
Networks and communication fundamentals
- Telecommunications Networks: an Introduction
- Communications Systems Modelling
- Broadband Technologies and Components