UCL offers a wide range of education programmes that cover the foundational technologies and applications underpinning future robotics innovations.
Across UCL there are many high-calibre taught programmes focusing on robotics and autonomous systems available for highly-motivated students.
Examples of robotics programmes include:
Taught Master's programmes
- Robotics and Computation MSc, Department of Computer Science
- Medical Robotics and Artificial Intelligence MSc, Department of Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence MEng, Department of Computer Science (see Information Session recorded on 1st Oct 2022)
Undergraduate Course Modules
- Introduction to Robotics (ELEC0129), Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Machine Learning for Robotics (ELEC0144), Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Robotics in Medicine and Industry (ELEC0145), Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Control and Robotics (MECH008), Department of Mechanical Engineering