- Rice: a user manual for archaeologists- Jan 2018 (PDF)
- Poster on the Anatomy of Rice (JPEG)
- Poster of Phytoliths (JPEG)
- Map of wild rice distribution and domestication areas (JPG)
- Map of Rice Domestication in China (JPEG) (PDF)
- Map of early rice in India (JPEG)
- Article summarizing the Early Rice Project (from 2011) (pdf)
If you are a teacher or a parent you can consider growing your own rice plants as a "mini paddy" in a bottle.
- How to Build your own Paddy Field Activity [pdf]
If you are interested in archaeobotanical research in general.
- Archaeobotany at the Institute of Archaeology
- On-line guide and photo gallery on field sampling by flotation.
- Recent news in rice domestication research (on scoop.it)
- Recent news in archaeobotany and domestication research (on scoop.it)
- Recent new in Chinese archaeology (on scoop.it)
- Downloads for archaeobotanical research and specialist teaching, and further links
Please check back for further information and thank you for your patience