Grade 11 listed early Victorian Town Houses, located minutes away from Euston, Kings Cross mainline stations and St Pancras International stations, located in the heart of Bloomsbury. John Adams Hall used to belong to IOE now provides high end summer accommodation for groups and individual from end of June to early September yearly. Accommodation is offered in singles and twins rooms with shared facilities plus ensuite rooms along corridors. There are kitchens and communal bathrooms throughout the building.
University College London, including the Petrie Egyptian Archaeology museum, The British museum with its glass courtyard and the British Library are a short distance away. Local shopping facilities includes supermarkets available on nearby Tottenham Court Road, Oxford Street and the Brunswick Centre. The West End is easily accessible by bus and underground providing many theatre, galleries, shopping opportunities and dining experiences.
There are two small public gardens located on either ends of Endsleigh Road, Euston Square Garden to the north and Tavistock Square Garden to the south of John Adams Hall. Regents Park is only 10 mins away.
- Check in time is 3pm and check out is 10am
- Complimentary WiFi access via The Cloud
- 100 single bedroom with shared facilities
- 49 ensuite rooms
- Common room available in the basement
- Small garden in the back of building
- No lifts
Nearest Underground stations
- Euston (Northern and Victoria Lines)
- Euston Square (Metropolitan, circle, Hammersmith & City Line)
- Russell Square (Piccadilly Line)
- Warren Street (Northern and Victoria Line)
- Goodge Street (Northern Line)
Phone: 020 7529 8975
John Adams Hall, 15-23 Endsleigh Street, London WC1H 0DP
Site Phone: 020 7612 6694