Please note that Summer Residences will not be open for Summer 2021.
Summer 2021 prices
For the 2021 season, our Summer Residences is open from end of June until 11th September 2021 inclusive. For any requests outside of these dates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catering options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner in selected halls and should be pre-booked in advance.
(click on residence for details)
|Accommodations Options Include:|
|Astor College |
|Campbell House |
|Frances Gardner House |
|Gower Street Residences (Arthur Tattersall/ John Tovell House)|
|Ian Baker House|
|Ifor Evans Site (inc Max Rayne)|
|James Lighthill House|
|John Dodgson House|
|John Adams Hall|
How to book
- Use the Group bookings form to receive quote for 10 persons or more.
- For single bookings (for 1-9 people) email: email@example.com.
- For groups, please contact the Summer Residences team for group rates. Group terms and conditions apply. UCL Alumni receive a 10% discount. Please submit your alumni number and room requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rates rates are quoted as single occupancy per night and inclusive of VAT. Double occupancy rate applies.
- Twin rooms are available for groups only. Please e-mail email@example.com for further information.
- Bed and breakfast (B&B) options include room and either Full English or Continental breakfast. Extra charges apply for both.
- Half board options include room, breakfast and three course evening meal .
- Full board options include room, full English or Continental breakfast, two course hot or packed lunch and three course evening meal.
- Guests staying at Ian Baker House maypurchase meal vouchers from the Reception Desk. Full English or Continental breakfast and dinner will be served at Ramsay Hall.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.