It is a large residence composed of four buildings around a central courtyard, and offers day conference facilities.
Ramsay Hall is a catered residence. Groups can take their breakfast, lunch and dinners in the dining room. Ramsay Hall can also cater for luncheons and receptions.
Oxford Street and the West End is a 15 minute walk away. There are numerous restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets nearby.
Local shopping facilities are available on Tottenham Court Road.
- Check in from 2pm and there is no latest check in time.
- 440 single standard bedrooms, 33 standard twin bedrooms, each with a wash basin, and 2 single studios (with own kitchen and bathroom)
- Conference and classroom facilities available for hire
- Common rooms (computer cluster room, TV room, library, music room, games room)
- Breakfast time: 7:30am - 9:30am Monday to Sunday
- Lunch time: TBA
- Dinner time: 5pm - 7pm Monday to Sunday
- A disco is held for groups from 7:30pm to 10:30pm on certain nights so some nights will be noisier than others
- Detailed Residence Information (pdf) (also see Terms and Conditions)
Nearest underground stations
- Goodge Street (Northern Line)
- Warren Street (Victoria and Northern Lines)
- Euston Square (Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith and City Lines)
- Great Portland Street (Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith and City Lines)
Ramsay Hall, 20 Maple Street, London, W1T 5HB
Phone: 020 7387 4537 Fax: 020 7383 0843
Phone: 020 7529 8975