Accommodation is offered in single ensuite rooms with kitchen shared between up to ten guests.
The British Library, St Pancras International (with the Eurostar terminal) and King's Cross stations are about a five minute walk from John Dodgson House. University College London, including the Petrie Egyptian Archaeology Museum and the British Museum are a short distance away. Local shopping facilities, including supermarkets, are available at the Brunswick Centre and also at St Pancras International station.
Many other London attractions are easily accessible by public transport (bus and underground) given the close location of John Dodgson House to King's Cross station, which is a major transport hub.
- Check in from 2pm to 11pm
- 209 single bedrooms with private bathroom
- Common room (TV room)
- Lift to all floors
- Detailed Residence Information (pdf) (also see Terms and Conditions )
Nearest underground stations
- Kings Cross St Pancras (Northern, Victoria, Piccadilly, Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City Lines)
- Euston (Northern and Victoria Lines)
Phone: 020 7529 8975
John Dodgson House, 24-36 Bidborough Street, London, WC1H 9BL
Site Phone: 020 7837 8419