Access to central London is by bus from the Camden Road or tube from Camden Town. Nearby is Regents Park and the vibrant street markets and nightlife of Camden Town with numerous restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets
Parking is available on site for no extra charge by prior arrangement.
The Ifor Evans Site does NOT have lift access to all floors. Please do let us know if you require lift access when booking (in the additional information text box).
- Check in from 2pm; there is no latest check in time
- Ifor Evans Hall: 224 standard singles, 3 standard twin bedrooms
- Max Rayne House: 243 standard singles, 28 standard twin bedrooms
- Restricted lift access
- Each bedroom has a wash basin
- Common rooms (computer cluster room, TV room, music room)
- Breakfast time: TBA
- Limited car and coach parking may be available overnight at the Ifor Evans Site.
- Detailed Residence Information (Ifor Evans) (pdf) (also see Terms and Conditions)
- Detailed Residence Information (Max Rayne) (pdf) (also see Terms and Conditions)
Nearest underground stations
- Camden Town (Northern Line)
- Camden Road (Overground)
Contact Ifor Evans Hall
Phone: 020 7529 8975
Ifor Evans Hall - 109 Camden Road, London, NW1 9HZ
Site Phone: 020 7485 9377