Situated on landscaped grounds in Camden Town, London (NW1 9HZ) (zone 2), this site can provide bed and breakfast or room only accommodation in over 500 bedrooms. Communal bathrooms and fully equipped kitchens are located on every corridor.
Access to central London is by bus from the Camden Road or tube from Camden Town. Nearby is Regents Park and the vibrant street markets and nightlife of Camden Town with numerous restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets
Parking is available on site for no extra charge by prior arrangement.
The Ifor Evans Site does NOT have lift access to all floors. Please do let us know if you require lift access when booking (in the additional information text box).
- Check in time is 3pm and check out is 10am
- Complimentary WiFi access via The Cloud
- Ifor Evans Hall has 242 single rooms
- Max Rayne House has 245 single rooms
- Restricted lift access
- Each bedroom has a wash basin
- Common rooms (TV room, music room)
- Breakfast time: 7:45am - 9.30am Monday to Friday (Breakfast during Saturdays and Sundays are available for a minimum of 30 people. Advance booking is required through our bookings office)
- Brunch time: 11:30am - 1:30pm Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner: Available Monday to Friday for a minimum of 30 people. Advance booking is required through our bookings office)
- Limited car and coach parking may be available overnight at the Ifor Evans Site. Advance arrangement of this is recommended
Nearest underground stations
- Camden Town (Northern Line)
- Camden Road (Overground)
Contact Ifor Evans Hall
Phone: 020 7529 8975
Ifor Evans Hall - 109 Camden Road, London, NW1 9HZ
Site Phone: 020 7485 9377