Situated just off Tottenham Court Road (W1T 5HB), in the heart of Central London, Ian Baker House was completed and opened in 2008. Ian Baker House provides budget summer accommodation in single rooms on a room only basis.
Kitchens are shared with up to six other guests. There are a small number of en-suite rooms available.
Guests at Ian Baker House can also use the facilities at Ramsay Hall, which shares the same site, including a launderette, music room and TV room, and meals can be provided for groups, if booked in advance, in its pleasant dining room.
Oxford Street, Britain's premier shopping street is a ten minute walk away, whilst Soho, Theatreland, China Town and Regent's Park are also within walking distance.
- Check in at Ramsay Hall from 3pm and check out is 10am
- 85 single bedrooms with wash basin, 6 single ensuite bedrooms
- Conference and classroom facilities available for hire at Ramsay Hall
- Common rooms at Ramsay Hall (computer cluster room, TV room, library, music room, games room)
- Lift to all floors
- A disco is held for groups from 7:30pm to 10:30pm on certain nights so some nights will be noisier than others
- Detailed Residence Information (pdf) (also see Terms and Conditions)
Nearest underground stations
- Goodge Street (Northern Line)
- Warren Street (Victoria and Northern Lines)
- Euston Square (Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith and City Lines)
- Great Portland Street (Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith and City Lines)
Ian Baker House, 20 Maple Street, London, W1T 5HB
Phone: 020 7387 4537 Fax: 020 7383 0843
Phone: 020 7529 8975